Sloan EAF-275-ISM PVDPB SOLIS® Solar Powered Lavatory Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-275-ISM PVDPB SOLIS® Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s new Optima EAF-275 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and solar energy module above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-275 Series electronic hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Sloan SOLIS® EAF-275 deck-mount, polished brass electronic faucets are powered by solar energy: Any natural or artificial light source will generate enough energy to operate the sensor. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
- 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Multi-Stream Laminar Spray Head
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Solar Powered
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Includes 6 VDC Lithium Battery Back-up Power Source
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited