Sloan EAF-200-P CP Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-200-P CP Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima i.q. EAF-200 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-200 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Lino™ EAF-200 deck-mount, chrome-plated cast brass electronic faucets for pre-tempered or hot/cold water supply lines offer sleek, European, single-hole design with a choice of power sources. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature and to select other functions.Features:
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Laminar (EAF-12/Standard)
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt DC Plug-in Adapter
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited