Sloan EAF-150-BAT-ISM-CP-0.35GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lavatory Faucet (3335151)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-150-BAT-ISM-CP-0.35GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-150 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 deck-mount, chrome-plated electronic faucets are ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
The i.q.-Click feature allows the user to place the faucet into optional function modes, including "continuous run" and "temporary off" simply by pressing a button on the spout. The use of the i.q.-Click feature is recommended only in installations where users have a regular familiarity with the faucet (i.e., executive and non-public rest rooms). Models furnished with the i.q.-Click feature are also available with a Pop Up Drain.
- Flow Rate: 0.35 gpm (1 Lpm) (0.35GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Battery (BAT)
- Temperature Mixer: Integrated Side Mixer (ISM)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.175
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Low Battery Indicator
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt Lithium 2CR5 Commercial Battery included
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporaryoff modes
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited