Sloan EAF-100-PLG-ISM-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Sensor Activated Lavatory Faucet (3335180)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-100-PLG-ISM-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-100 Series electronic hand washing faucets activates by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-100 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® i.q.® EAF-100 deck-mount, chrome-plated electronic faucets are ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Plug Adapter (PLG)
- Temperature Mixer: Integrated Side Mixer (ISM)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.25
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt DC Plug-in Adapter
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes
- Includes EAF44 Power Splitter
- 3 year limited warranty