Sloan EAF-100-P-ISM-DPU-IC CP Optima® i.q.® Sensor Activated Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-100-P-ISM-DPU-IC CP Optima® i.q.® Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-100 Series electronic hand washing faucets activates by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-100 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® i.q.® EAF-100 deck-mount, chrome-plated electronic faucets are ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting.
The i.q.-Click feature allows the user to place the faucet into optional function modes, including “continuous run” and “temporary off” simply by pressing a button on the spout. The use of the i.q.-Click feature is recommended only in installations where users have a regular familiarity with the faucet (i.e., executive and non-public rest rooms). Models furnished with the i.q.-Click feature are also available with a Pop Up Drain.
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Max. Flow Aerated Spray Head
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt DC Plug-in Adapter
- Daisy Chain Electrical Splitter Cable
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited