Sloan DSG-84000 Gradient Basin Lavatory (Sink Only)
| || |
The Gradient sink line is an impeccably crafted and elegantly functional design to complement the design of the upscale commercial restroom. Create a unique look with either natural stone or solid surface material and by choosing from 25 different color options and several elegantly-designed Sloan sensor faucets. Available in single-, double-, and triple-user stations in standard or custom dimensions.
Gradient Basin Lavatory System can be equipped with Sloan® sensor-activated faucets. Constructed of durable corian or natural stone, both materials are available with our 20% or more post consumer recycled content.
The Gradient Basin design is an ergonomic hand washing basin, bringing higher efficiencies to the entire hand washing process in a more natural way. The Gradient may be configured to designers specifications. Waste assembly is not provided. Choose from one of the many Sloan faucets for the perfect match.
The 120” Wall Mounted Console Unit includes:
- Dimensions: 120” x 22” x 5”
- A monolithic console, frabricated from corian material or natural stone
- Wall mounted carrier not supplied
- A high polished grid strainer provided
- Wall mounted console is ADA compliant, if installed properly
- Sloan sensor operated faucets for hands free operation (purchased separately)
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Download the Sloan DSG-84000 Custom Made Sink Architectural Worksheet
Please follow these instructions to get a price quote from ProDryers on the Sloan Designer Sink / Restroom Wash Station
- Right click link and save the pdf document to your local computer. It must be opened in Adobe to select options.
- Save the pdf document with your selections and email it to quotes@ProDryers.com. A sales rep will contact you.
- You may also call 888-503-7937 for assistance.
Sloan DSG-84000 Gradient Basin Lavatory Spec SheetDownload the Sloan DSG-84000 Gradient Basin Lavatory System Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan DSG-84000 Gradient Basin Lavatory System Installation Instructions