SLOAN 8113-3.5-DFB-OR Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer (3790034)
Extremely low, hard to beat SLOAN 8113-3.5-DFB-OR price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan® Optima Plus® Flushometers activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A battery powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Sloan® Optima Plus® exposed water closet Flushometers, the battery-operated Flushometers with a high-tech look, install without the need for AC hookups or wall alterations. They are optionally available in contractor-friendly, job-pack packaging for faster, easier installations. Plus, all main valve components and subassemblies come fully assembled.
- Flush Volume: 3.5 gpf (13.2 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Power Type: Battery
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Bypass: Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass Diaphragm (DFB)
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 16" (406mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Override: Electrical (OR)