Sloan 611 Concealed Water Closet Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan 611 price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These manual, concealed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm Sloan as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- Royal®, Regal® and Sloan® Prison Flushometers feature all the performance benefits of standard concealed, diaphragm model Flushometers with added durability to withstand rough environments
- Various flush volumes available to match with existing fixtures and meet water-efficiency goals
- Choose from Flushometers intended for use with stainless-steel water closet fixtures from Acorn®, Bradley®, Metcraft® and other manufacturers
- Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker molded from PERMEX® rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Vandal-proof, push-button operation designed with non-hold-open feature to keep fixture from surpassing intended water consumption
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates various installation heights
- High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited