Sloan 310 Exposed Water Closet Foot Pedal Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan 310 price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These manual exposed water closet diaphragm model flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. The flushometer provides the hygienic, hands-free convenience of a foot pedal flush.
- Flush Volume: 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf)
- High Chloramine Resistant PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing ActionTM
- Metal Non-Hold-Open Foot Pedal with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Straight Stop with Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- 1" Female I.P.S. Union Outlet
- 1" I.P.S. Street Elbow, Casing and Wall Flange to cover 1" pipe
- 1-1/4" Elbow Flush Connection, Spud Coupling and Flanges from finished wall to 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- Non-Hold-Open Foot Pedal, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited