SLOAN 180-1.0 Manual Urinal Flushometer (3782424)
Extremely low, hard to beat SLOAN 180-1.0 price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These manual, exposed urinal, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm Sloan as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- Flush Volume: 1.0 gpf (3.8 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Urinal
- Fixture Connection: Top Spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 11-1/2" (292mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)