Sloan 140 ESS-1.28-DFB-2-10-3/4-LDIM-HW Sensor Activated Water Closet Flushometer (3771112)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan 140 ESS-1.28-DFB-2-10-3/4-LDIM-HW price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Optima® concealed water closet Flushometers provide convenient, hygienic, AC-powered activation. These Flushometers, made of rough brass, protect components from prying hands, while providing automatic operation for ease of use, particularly for disabled individuals.
Sloan's touch-less sensor activated infrared water closet flushometer technology offers the best solution to sanitation and hygiene in the restrooms. Without touching the flush valve, the spread of infectious diseases and germs in the restroom is greatly reduced. The Sloan Optima flush valve is also equipped with an override option for allowing a courtesy flush for user comfort.
- Flush Volume: 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf)
- Finish: Rough Brass (RB)
- Power Type: Hardwired (HW)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Bypass: Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass Diaphragm (DFB)
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Rear spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 14-1/2" (368mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- L Dimension: 2"-10-3/4" (51-273mm) (2-10-3/4-LDIM)