Saniflow M17AF Speedflow Plus Hand Dryer
Guaranteed lowest Saniflow pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, National Distributor for Saniflow. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
- Warm air high speed hand dryer recommended for very high traffic areas.
- Surface mounted ADA-compliant.
- Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
- Energy efficient, it only consumes 2.8 watts per drying cycle.
- Building Green Approved & offering LEED Credits.
- HEPA filter medium cartridge which filters solid particles in suspension, improving air quality.
- Universal voltage.
|Voltage:||100-120V, 208V, 220-240 V|
|Total power:||180-850 W|
|Motor power:||350 W|
|Heating element:||0 or 500W|
|Effective airflow:||20-27 CFM|
|Max air velocity:||250 mph/22,000 LFM|
|Noise level at 79''.:||57-65 dB|
|Temperature (at 4'' distance / 77ºF):||93-109 ºF|
|Drying time:||10-12 sec|
|Size:||10-5/8” x 11-5/8” x 4”|
- MOTOR: High pressure class F, with self-resettable safety cut-out and adjustable speed between 23,000 and 32,000 rpm. This regulation is carried out manually by means of a potentiometer located on the electronic board to adjust the power consumption of the dryer. The motor has been configured to have a smooth start to extend its life.
- ELECTRONIC DETECTION SENSOR: by infrared beam with detection distance adjustable by potentiometer between 2” and 8”. It incorporates a safety system that detects any fixed target and makes hand dryer stop automatically in case a fixed object is placed in front of the sensor. In addition it has an automatic disconnection system of the unit after the 30 seconds of continuous use of the dryer.
- 500 W HEATING ELEMENT: with a self-resettable safety cut-out. It can be switched off manually with an ON/OFF micro switch located on the electronic board, allowing to regulate the power consumption of the hand dryer.
- HEPA FILTER MEDIUM CARTRIDGE: Filters solid particles in suspension, significantly improving air quality. This filter traps micro particles in the air such as pollen, dust mites, fungi, tobacco smoke, etc..