Saniflow CP0016HCS-I-ASTM Horizontal BabyMedi with Ionizer
The most hygienic ADA compliant surface-mounted commercial baby changing station in the market with ion technology to virtually disinfect itself from harmful bacteria and viruses.
- This baby changing station is supplied with an ionizer ("Ion Hygienic" technology) ) that neutralizes viruses and bacteria thanks to the negatively charged particles it emits, helping to maintain the baby changing station free of these harmful microorganisms for the baby's health. The effectiveness of the ionizer, against virus and bacteria, has been tested and approved by TÜV Rheinland (Microbiological Test Report number 60329708-001).
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness, making them the ideal solution for public spaces such as shopping centers, airports, public buildings, and entertainment facilities, among others. Models suitable for high-traffic facilities with great strength and durability.
- Exposed surfaces incorporate a BioCote® antimicrobial additive which minimizes microorganisms that can help bacteria grow.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations are assembled with child protection straps and include a pair of bag hooks, one on each side, to hang personal belongings.
- Our ADA-Compliant BabyMedi® baby changing stations fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
- The liner dispenser comes with a lock and holds approximately 80 bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Vertical finishes include: white polypropylene/stainless steel.