|Cover:||Stainless Steel Bright Finish|
- Warm air hand dryer.
- Sensor operated by hand approximation.
- Suitable for high traffic facilities.
- Compact appliance.
- Highest durability in its class.
- It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
- Stainless steel AISI 304 one-piece cover, 1/16" (1,5 mm) thick, bright finish. Cover fixed to the base by means of 4 Allen head screws.
- Engineering thermoplastic Cycolac base and fan scroll, with 4-5/16" (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
- Motor, induction, 3,300 rpm, maintenance-free and high durability, incorporates a safety thermostat.
- PP UL94-V0 single inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr 40 heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
- Two distances (2"-8") IR electronic detection sensor.
- Zamak air outlet grill.
Place the hands under the air outlet grill. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
UL comply with UL499 norm.
|Voltage:||110 - 120 V|
|Power consumption:||13.6 A|
|Nominal power:||1.640 W|
|Heating element:||1.500 W|
|Effective airflow:||166 CFM|
|Free airflow:||194 CFM|
|Noise level at 79''.:||60 dB|
|Air speed:||4.181 LFM|
|Temperature (at 4'' distance / 70oF):||125.6oF|
|Size:||10-1/16"W x 11-7/8"H x 5-1/2"D|
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 1/16" thick stainless steel cover in bright finish. The back base shall be fire resistant plastic Cycolac and with 4 holes for wall mounting. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off when hands are removed. The induction motor shall be 1/5 hp, 3,300 r.p.m. and incorporate a temperature limiter which switch off at 266oF (130oC) . The waved wire NiCr 40 heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter, which will switch off by a temperature of 176oF (80oC.). The PP UL94-V0 fan wheel should have a single inlet and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic Cycolac. Dryer shall deliver 194 CFM of air at 125.6oF (52oC) and 4,181 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1,640 Watts with a consumption of 13.6A. Noise level should be 60 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 10-1/16" W x 11-7/8" H x 5-1/2" D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.
Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer shall be Model M99AC of Saniflow Corporation, 12800 N.W. 38 Avenue Miami, Florida 33054-4525.