Haws 8760 ePOD™ Skid-Mounted Emergency Tempered Shower and Eye/Face Wash System
Model 8760 Description
ePOD™ shower and eye/face wash tempering skid mixes it’s pre-heated water supply in its onboard storage tank with low temperature facility water through its Haws Tempered Water Blending System, to produce an ANSI compliant water supply for all safety equipment in the plumbed system. It shall include an aluminum channel 5' x 5' (1.5 x 1.5 m) frame with a composite equipment platform, with safety green chemical and UV resistant polyester based powder coating. There is a 20 gpm (75.7 L) AXION shower head, an eyewash that features the medically acclaimed AXION® MSR eye/face wash head assembly. This single shower and/or eyewash or multiple shower/eyewash tempering unit provides an operating temperature range of 35° to 120° F (1.67° to 48.9° C), supplied with 480V single phase tie in, and is designed to operate with a number of tempering and electrical options. The tempered water blending system will include an integral hot water supply, and will incorporate fail-safe features like anti-scald protection and full flow cold water bypass. The electrical system can be easily adapted to voltages upon request. Combination shower and eyewash is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. For the electrical certification, the system is certified by accredited Certification Body.
- Standardized platform provides shorter lead times and customizable configuration options
- Advanced Programmable Monitoring Control System with real-time digital display
- High visibility safety green for quick visual placement during an emergency
- AXION technology with inverted eye/face wash and hydrodynamic shower flows
- Ready-to-incorporate design variations including hot water supply, electrical type, temperature control, stainless steel piping, and more
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.