Haws 7501T Tempered, Gravity-Fed, Portable Eyewash
Model 7501T Description
The newly retooled Haws 7501T compact portable tempered eyewash ideal for remote locations. The 9-gallon (34 L), gravity-fed, eyewash uses a heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered potable water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source. 120VAC, 60Hz, 1.38A electrical requirement with supplied 8' power cord. This unit is a cost-effective solution ideal for locations without access to potable water, including temporary decontamination sites, temporary treatment facilities, and short-term job sites.
- CONSTRUCTION: FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank provides the light and durable construction required in a portable unit.
- MOUNTING: J-shaped stainless steel wall bracket makes for a well constructed portable mount for easy removal and re-mount.
- FLOW CONTROLS: Pulling down the eyewash arm will begin flushing the 9-gallon (34.1 L) portable tank at .4 gpm (1.5 L) for a full 15 minutes, creating a full patterned flushing of the eyes.
- DESIGN: Tank comes complete with a wide-fill opening and threaded cap for quick inspection, cleaning, and filling. Unit also comes equipped with top and side handles making relocation easy.
- TEMPERED WATER: Heated, insulated blanket provides ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures to -20° F (-30° C). Unit will stay tempered in non-extreme outdoor conditions (below 100° F (38° C)). Mounted over the Haws model 7501.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.