Haws 7361-7461 AXION® MSR Pedestal Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7361-7461 Description
Pedestal mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Construction: 1-1/4" IPS Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings along with powder-coated cast-iron 9" (22.9cm) diameter floor flange provide corrosion resistance in along lasting product.
- Quality Control: Eye/face wash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time.
- Bowl: The 11" (27.9 cm) round stainless steel receptor is supplied with a No. 2L bright finish on its exterior.
- Valve: Designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the push of a stainless steel flag, and is equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem to provide added protection against corrosion and breakage.
- Strainers/Filters: Chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer prevents debris from reaching the eyewash so the unit stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable.
- Eye/Face Wash: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Download the 7361-7461 Eye/Face Wash Spec Sheet
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.