Haws 7260BT-7270BT AXION® MSR Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7260BT-7270BT Description
Wall mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Quality Control: Eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time and gives the end contractor an added peace of mind. Unit also ships with pre-assembled cast-aluminum wall bracket to assist in the installation process.
- Bowl: The 11" (27.9 cm) round green ABS plastic receptor is resistant to damage from alkalies.
- Trap: 1-1/2" IPS chrome-plated brass trap with tailpiece allow for the emergency equipment to meet desired requirements for wall mounting.
- Strainers/Filters: Chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer prevents debris from reaching the eyewash so the unit stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable.
- Eye/Face Wash: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.