Guardian GSC2670D Recessed Safety Center with Drain Pan, Wall Mounted Exposed Shower Head
Model GSC2670D Description
Recessed safety center with barrier-free eye/face wash and shower safety station, matching fire extinguisher and left side storage housings, wall mounted exposed shower head, and drain pan. Stainless steel cover provides attractive appearance and protects unit when not in use. When activated, cover serves as pan to collect waste water and return it into unit for drainage. The integrated housings create a cohesive aesthetic for all safety equipment requirements in one location.
- ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting heights, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control. Furnished with horizontal supply pipe and wall escutcheon.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS brass stay-open ball valve with stainless steel "panic bar" actuator.
- Cover/Drain Pan: 16 gauge stainless steel combination cover and drain pan. Grasping "panic bar" handle and opening cover pulls spray head assembly down from vertical to horizontal position, activating water flow. While unit is in operation, waste water is collected in drain pan and returned into cabinet for drainage. Unit remains in operation until cover is returned to closed position.
- Eye/Face Wash Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads mounted on supply arms. Each spray head has individually adjustable flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS brass plug-type valve with O-ring seals. Furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve from debris and foreign matter.
- Mounting: Unit is comprised of (3) modular 16 gauge stainless steel cabinets. Each cabinet flange features 3/8" return for recessed mounting in wall.
- Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 2" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [AP250-065] Modesty curtain for wall mounting.
- [AP280-235] Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- [AP280-237] Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit with silencing switch for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.