Guardian GFR1814 Freeze-Resistant Eyewash
Model GFR1814 Description
Freeze-resistant eyewash for wall mounting. Valve and supply line are located behind wall in heated area to prevent freezing. Self-draining valve permits water to drain completely from unit after use. Since unit is intended for use in cold weather conditions, consideration should be given to supplying unit with tempered water in accordance with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover and internal flow control.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass three-way self-draining stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Valve has 1/2" NPT female drain port. Valve handle is mounted on extension rod that projects through wall. Specify wall thickness when ordering.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [P] Orange ABS plastic bowl.
- [GRN] Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [TP] 1-1/2" OD Chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.