Guardian GBF1643 Barrier Free Emergency Shower
Model GBF1643 Description
Barrier-Free emergency shower for horizontal mounting. Unit should be installed so that shower head is at least 82" above floor and 32" from wall or nearest obstruction.
- ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting heights, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach and distance from obstructions).
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 59-1/2" stainless steel pull rod.
- Pipe and Fittings: 1" IPS galvanized steel nipple with orange ABS plastic elbow.
- Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [GRN] Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [PCC] All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- [AP280-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [APBF250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on Barrier-Free safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.