Guardian G5041 Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit
Model G5041 Description
Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose unit for 45 degree angled panel mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 -2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the angle holder for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user's hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user's eyes, face or body.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Locking clip engages when handle is depressed, providing "hands free" operation. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 275 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Angle flange for 45 degree panel mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads and handle facing forward at all times.
- Supply: 3/8" NPT male swivel-type inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [VB] In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- [BP] In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.