Guardian G1991 Safety Station with Eyewash
Model G1991 Description
All-stainless steel combination eyewash and shower safety station. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and cleanroom applications. Eyewash features two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eyewash Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Eyewash Valve: 1/2" IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Type 304 brushed stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8-1/4" or 19-3/8" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BC] Stainless steel cover for eyewash bowl.
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.