Guardian G1931 Safety Station with Eye/Face Wash, Less Bowl
Model G1931 Description
Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Eye/face wash features two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face. Unit is provided without bowl or drain for waste water. Note: Floor drain should be provided underneath unit to prevent accumulation of water on floor.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [GC] Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- [HS] Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [GRN] Green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [SSH] Stainless steel shower head.
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.