Guardian G1849LH AutoFlow™ Eyewash
Model G1849LH Description
AutoFlow™ eyewash for mounting on counter. Spray heads swing down from storage to operational position, activating water flow. Available in a variety of spray head configurations to minimize obstructions at a sink. Note: If unit is not installed at a sink, floor drain should be provided underneath unit to prevent accumulation of water on floor.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS plug-type valve with PTFE coated O-ring seals. Swinging head assembly from storage to operational position opens orifice and activates water flow. Unit remains in operation until head assembly is returned to storage position.
- Strainer: Unit is furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve and spray heads from debris in water line.
- Mounting: Valve is installed in chrome plated brass housing. Unit mounts on countertop behind sink. Furnished with mounting hardware for securing unit to counter.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.