Guardian G1781 Eye/Face Wash
Model G1781 Description
Eye/face wash for wall mounting. Constructed entirely in stainless steel. Ideal for use in highly corrosive environments and cleanroom applications. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Mounting: Heavy duty stainless steel wall bracket.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Download the G1781 Eye/Face Wash Spec Sheet
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BC] Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- [T] Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2" IPS waste connection.
- [TP] 1-1/2" OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.