Guardian G1778 AutoFlow™ Eye/Face Wash
Model G1778 Description
AutoFlow™ eye/face wash for mounting on wall. Spray heads swing down from storage to operational position, activating water flow. Available in a variety of spray head configurations to minimize obstructions at a sink. Note: If unit is not installed at a sink, floor drain should be provided underneath unit to prevent accumulation of water on floor.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS plug-type valve with PTFE coated O-ring seals. Swinging head assembly down from storage to operational position opens orifice and activates water flow. Unit remains in operation until spray head assembly is returned to storage position.
- Strainer: Unit is furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve and spray heads from debris in water line.
- Mounting: Valve is installed in Type 316 stainless steel housing. Mount housing on wall using anchors or other mounting hardware.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female union inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.