Guardian G1775 Eye/Face Wash
Model G1775 Description
Eye/face wash for mounting on counter next to sink. Spray heads swivel 90 degrees from storage to operational position. Water flow is activated by flag handle.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Mounting: Unit is mounted on right side of sink. Furnished with locknut and washer for securing unit to countertop. Provide 7/8" diameter hole in counter.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Download the G1775 Eye/Face Wash Spec Sheet
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [LH] Left hand mounting.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.