Guardian G1201 EyeSafe-X™ Faucet-Mounted Eyewash
Model G1201 Description
EyeSafe-X™ faucet-mounted eyewashes convert any faucet into an emergency eyewash station without interfering with normal faucet operation. An EyeSafe-X™ unit is ideal for use with gooseneck faucets, and can be installed at any sink, close to where accidents might occur. In an emergency, the unit is quickly located and activated, and provides an unlimited supply of potable water for rinsing the user's eyes. Faucet control valve offers single motion eyewash activation by allowing the pull knob to control water flow while the faucet remains 'on' at a preset temperature.
- Operation: Unlike conventional faucet-mounted eyewashes, the G1201 offers the ability to activate the eyewash in a single motion. The unit is equipped with a diverter valve for the eyewash and a separate control valve for the faucet. Once the unit is installed on a faucet, the faucet may be opened and left "on" to a preset temperature. To use the faucet, the flow of water is controlled by a quarter-turn ball valve and knob at the bottom of the eyewash. To use the eyewash, simply pull the knob on the front of the eyewash. Since the faucet is open, this is the only step required to activate the eyewash. Water pressure holds the eyewash in operation, leaving the user’s hands free. To return to normal faucet operation, push the knob in or turn off the faucet.
- Outlet Heads: Outlet heads are mounted 5" apart and deliver a soft, aerated flow of water. Heads angle forward and inward toward user. Angle of heads is adjustable to permit full coverage and avoid splashing. Furnished with float-off dust covers to protect outlet heads.
- Eyewash Valve: Forged brass diverter valve.
- Faucet Control Valve: Quarter turn ball valve with chrome plated brass ball, molded PTFE seals and plastic handle.
- Inlet: Body has 55/64"-27 female thread. Furnished with three adapters (15/16"-27, 13/16"-27 and 3/8" NPS) for installing on most commonly used faucets, including laboratory-type faucets.
- Outlet: Furnished with removable aerator on bottom.
- Quality Assurance: Each unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [AP400-012] Inlet adapter with 13/16"-24 female thread.
- [250-046R] Replacement float-off dust covers (package of 2).