Guardian AP280-245 Combination Strobe Light and Alarm Horn for Laboratory Units
Model AP280-245 Description
Combination strobe light and alarm horn for indoor surface mounted laboratory units. Strobe light activates and alarm horn sounds loudly when surface mounted eye/face wash or shower is activated. Alarm horn and light unit is surface mounted on wall. Ideal for use in laboratory and clean room applications.
- Installation: Unit is designed for use with surface mounted laboratory units. Combination light and alarm horn is surface mounted on wall. Flow switch and electrical wiring are located behind wall or below unit. 120 volt, 0.11 amp electrical supply is required.
- Visual Signal: Amber strobe light with shatter-resistant lens.
- Audible Signal: Horn delivers distinctive, urgent signal at 90 db.
- Flow Switch: 1" IPS double pole, double throw waterproof flow switch for installation in water supply line to emergency unit. Switch senses flow of water when either the eye/face wash or shower is activated. Flow switch must be installed with tee fitting in horizontal position, flow switch body in vertical position and at least 6" from closest fitting. Direction of flow is marked on switch body.
- Mounting: Furnished with corrosion-resistant surface box and hardware for mounting components on finished wall. Electrical connections by others.
- Quality Assurance: All components are factory tested prior to shipment.