Guardian AP275-705C1D1 Combination Strobe Light and Alarm Horn for Safety Stations
Model AP275-705C1D1 Description
Combination strobe light and alarm horn unit for safety stations. Strobe light activates and alarm horn sounds loudly when eyewash or shower is activated. For use in Class I, Division 1 hazardous environments where flammable liquids or gasses are present during normal operating conditions. Furnished with additional contacts for connection to remote monitoring system.
- Hazardous Environment: Unit is designed for Class 1, Division 1 hazardous environments where flammable liquids or gasses are present during normal operating conditions.
- Installation: Unit is designed for use with combination safety stations, and can be mounted on either the vertical pipe of the station or on a wall adjacent to the unit. 120 volt, 0.28 amp electrical supply is required.
- Visual Signal: Explosion-proof amber strobe light with shatter-resistant lens. Peak candlepower of 2,000,000 and flash rate of 60 FPM.
- Audible Signal: Explosion-proof horn delivers distinctive, urgent signal. Volume is preset at 103 db at 10 feet. An adjustment screw on the front of horn allows adjustment of output sound level.
- Flow Switch: 1-1/4" IPS double pole, double throw waterproof flow switch for installation in water supply line to emergency unit. Switch senses flow of water when either the eyewash or shower is activated. Additional contacts send electrical signal to remote monitoring location. Flow switch must be installed with tee fitting in horizontal position, flow switch body in vertical position and at least 6" from closest fitting. Direction of flow is marked on switch body.
- Mounting: Furnished complete with brackets for mounting on vertical pipe or wall and junction box. All wiring for C1D1 alarms is to be done in the field and must use approved conduits.
- Quality Assurance: All components are factory tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [SW] Silencing switch for alarm horn.