Foundations Ultra 200-EH-04 Baby Changing Station in Black and Metallic
The Foundations Ultra 200-EH Series baby changing station is made from durable, easy to clean, high-density polyethylene that is inherently bacterial resistant.
- Easy to clean, high-density polyethylene which is naturally bacteria resistant.
- Standard with molded-in, key lockable dual liner dispensers
- Smooth nylon belt with Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating. Easy to sanitize and adjustable.
- Convenient bag hooks on both sides.
- Compact, slim profile meets A.D.A when properly installed.
- Includes universal changing station door sign.
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth, safe open and close motions.
- Steel-to-steel support hinges.
- Includes easy to install, step-by-step instructions plus all mounting hardware.
- ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial: No measurable bacterial growth.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2285 Safety Specifications for Commercial Changing Stations.
- Standard pack: 1 unit.
- Limited Warranty: This product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years.
- Includes EZ mount backer plate which allows for mounting anywhere regardless of stud locations.
- Can be installed on any building code approved load bearing wall.
- Closed unit projects less than 4" (101 mm) from wall.
- Open changing surface projects 20-1/4" (539 mm) from wall during use.
- Overall closed dimensions are 37-5/8" (956 mm) wide and 15-1/2" (418 mm) tall.
- Hardware allows for mounting to current or new construction applications.