Bobrick B-3725 ADA Recessed Hand Dryer
Bobrick B-3725 ADA compliant recessed hand dryer has a contemporary design. 6” deep drying alcove with a curved back and a ceramic water absorbent surface to capture and evaporate water. Type 304 satin-finish, stainless steel. Dryer delivers a 17-second dry time at a mere 70dBA and a sustainable power rating of 1.0kW.
- Cabinet — 18-8, type-304, heavy-gauge stainless steel. All-welded construction. Exposed surfaces have satin finish.
- Cover — 18-8, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel with a projection of 2" (51mm) from the wall. Corners are welded for maximum rigidity. Equipped with air inlets on sides. Secured to cabinet with two vandal-resistant screws.
- Hand Drying Alcove — 9-7/8" H (250mm) x 10" W (255mm) x 6" D (150mm), curved back with a ceramic water absorbent surface to capture and evaporate excess water.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally protected, Universal, 1/7 hp, 8000 rpm motor, on resilient mounting.
- Heating Element — Coiled Nichrome heating element mounted on a mica frame, protected by integral automatic thermal overload device. Heats air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control — Activation sensor mounted on cover. Infrared sensor is equipped with an LED that flashes green when the dryer is ready, solid green when the dryer is being used and red when the dryer is not ready for operation.
- Air Outlet — Black plastic air nozzle assembly attached to the dryer.
- 115V AC, 8.5 Amp, 1000 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 208–240V AC, 4.0-4.4 Amp, 1000 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, cULus Listed and CE marked.
5-Year Limited Warranty: This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective dryer parts. Motor brushes are warranted for 3 years; Ceramic water absorbent surface 1 year; all other parts 5 years from date of purchase.
Bobrick B-3725 Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
Bobrick B-3725 Hand Dryer Installation Instructions