BOBRICK B-47069 50
Free shipping to Continental US at ProDryers.com!
ConturaSeries Surface-Mounted, Push-Button Napkin/Tampon Vendor, Double-Coin 50¢ Operation
- Complies with barrier-free accessibility guidelines.
- Push-Button operates with less than 5 pounds of force without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.
- Mechanical operations; no batteries or electricity required.
- Flat door design with 90° return to conceal flange.
- Single-coin mechanisms for 50¢ operation.
- Coin return button cancels selection and returns coin into product tray.
- Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dimes) bypass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
- Satin-finish stainless steel.
Cabinet — 18-8 S, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel. All-welded construc tion.
Skirt — 18-8 S, type-304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin finish.
Door — 18-8 S, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel with satin finish. Door has flat design with 90° return edges; conceals flange. Secured to cabinet with a concealed full-length stainless steel piano-hinge. Equipped with two tumbler locks keyed like other Bobrick washroom accessories. Door has no brand-name advertising for products dispensed. Graphic symbols identify products dispensed and coin denomination.
Coin Mechanisms (2) — Impact-Resistant PC-ABS Push Buttons. Accepts one or two quarters (U. S. or Canadian) as designated by factory setting. Coin mechanisms can be converted in the field from 25¢ to 50¢, or vice-versa. Coin Box is equipped with tumbler lock that opens with different key than furnished for door locks.
Coin Return Push-Button (2) — Impact-Resistant PC-ABS Push-Button cancels selection and returns coin into product tray.
Product Tray — Impact-Resistant PC-ABS, provides convenient access to dispensed product