American Dryer GXT9 Extreme Air Hand Dryer
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer GXT9 pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now! We are the Extreme Air GXT9 Hand Dryer Experts and guarantee the absolute best price anywhere!
|Consider adding the ADA compliant wall guard to the ExtremeAir, Advantage or GX series hand dryers by American Dryer.
LightningFast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer GXT9 Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
The American Dryer GXT9 ExtremeAir hand dryer (white ABS cover) is one of our top hand dryers. We have our warehouses stocked with plenty of American Dryer's GXT9 hand dryer to enable super fast same day shipping on us! Get the best price and fast, free shipping from ProDryers. The ExtremeAir GXT9 is USA made and offers a variety of features:
- 5 Year Premium Warranty Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
- Made in the USA
- GreenSpec® Listed
- LEED Credits
- EA Credit 1 Optimizing Energy Performance (Mandatory)
- MR Credit 6 Solid Waste Management - Waste Stream Audit
- IEQ Credit 3.1 Green Cleaning - High Performance Cleaning Program
- IO Credit 1 Innovation in Operations
- IO Credit 3 Documenting Sustainable Building Cost Impacts
- uses 80% less energy than conventional hand dryers
- Saves 95% vs. Paper Towel
- GXT9 Hand Dryer costs about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- American Dryer GXT9 Dimensions: 11 lbs, 10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- Decibel range of 69 to 83. The GXT9 can adjust down for quiet operation as needed
- Universal Voltage of 100-240. The American Dryer GXT9 ExtremeAir will detect your voltage
- Adjustable Sound and Speed: The GXT9 will operate at a 10 second dry time or a quieter speed all the way down to 25 seconds!
- Antimicrobial Infused Delivery System to help eliminate harmful bacteria
- New Smart Sensor: Ultra energy efficient microprocessor controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. RoHS compliant lead-free design.
- New Longer Lasting Motor: New motor lasts up to 25% longer and is quieter. Produces 5/8 HP. Operates between 14,000 to 28,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
- Vandal Resistant: Two tamper proof screws secure the heavy duty vandal resistant cover to the steel base. Motor and heater are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety.
American Dryer GXT9 Specs and More Information
The new and improved American Dryer GXT9 Extreme Air Hand Dryer has the following model numbers:
With Heating Element:
- GXT9 (ABS Plastic Cover)
- GXT9-M (White Steel Cover)
- GXT9-C (Chrome Cover)
- GXT9-SS (Stainless Steel Cover)
Heating Element (GXT Series Extreme Air Hand Dryers) use about 1500 watts, require a dedicated line, and cost about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate.
The GXT6, GXT6-M, GXT6-C, GXT6-SS have all been replaced by the GXT9 hand dryers, which still have all the amazing features of the original GXT6 ExtremeAir Hand Dryer, but now include the upgraded features such as Universal Voltage of 100-240 Volts, Adjustable Sound and Speed, and an Antimicrobial infused delivery system that helps eliminate harmful bacteria.
GXT9 Hand Dryer Specification:
- DIMENSIONS: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- DRYER PLACEMENT - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS - gXt dryers connect to a dedicated 15 or 20 amp line. eXt dryers do NOT require a dedicated line. Do not connect more than three eXt hand dryers to one 20 amp line.
- MOUNTING - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: eXt 9 lbs, eXt-M/C/SS 11 lbs
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
|Mounting Heights (From floor to bottom of hand dryer):|
Cover – One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
Motor – Powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower with automatic resetting thermal protector. 5/8 HP, 24,000 RPM.
Automatic Sensor – 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
Heating Element – Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life. Heating element is enclosed within blower housing and therefore inaccessible to vandals.
Tamper Resistant – Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to steel base. Blower air intake is shielded for additional safety.
GENERAL HAND DRYER INFORMATION
HAND DRYER PLACEMENT :
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
HAND DRYER INSTALLATION: