Sloan EFX-375.002.0000 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Low, Solar Powered, 1.5 GPM Aerator
Extremely low, hard to beat
Sloan EFX-375.002.0000 BASYS Solar Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 2-10 business days. These normally ship out in 2-10 business days.
The modest profile minimizes the potential for vandalism, making this body type ideal for high-use, low security environments. For extra assurance against damage, opt for the capacitance model.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-375 series faucets are
Solar powered and do not hookup to electrical via AC or adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact
BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Features
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8" compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Faucet can be configured to add solar or solar and LCD display
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries (act as back-up)
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Single hole installation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates
- Operates from 1 to 125 psi
- Adjustable run time
- Mechanical mixing, integral to spout, optional
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Spec Sheet & Other Downloadable Resources
Download the Sloan EFX-375.002.0000 BASYS Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan BASYS Low IR Install Guide
Download the Sloan BASYS Low IR Informational Guide