Bradley FL-1L Frequency Lavatory/Sink System Single Station (Low)
***Quote only item, please call 888-503-7937. Item cannot be ordered online.***
*** Bradley lavatory/sink systems are non-cancelable or returnable***
Model FL-1L Frequency Lavatory System 1-Station
With its patented design, the Frequency Lavatory System comfortably provides handwashing access for adults, children, and those with disabilities. The convex (higher) FL-1H provides a more ergonomically correct position for able-bodied users while the concave (lower) FL-1L can be mounted to meet ADA or TAS guidelines.
Accommodating one user at a time, the FL-Series features a solid surface countertop with a one-of-a-kind integral bowl. The unique bowl, with integral solid surface overflow, allows for greater knee clearance than other barrier free fixtures. The Frequency Lav System includes a no-drip edge and comes equipped with centershank battery-operated, capacitive sensing faucet. Faucet includes an anti-rotation 4" trim plate. Optional deck-mounted soap dispenser, plug-in transformer and electric tankless water heater are available.
- Serves one user at a time
- Patented molded one-piece with integral bowl
- Lower concave unit is ADA Compliant
- Constructed of vandal-resistant Terreon or TerreonRE Solid Surface Material, available in dozens of colors
- Capacitive sensing faucet standard
- Trap covers made of high impact polymer
- Optional soap dispenser and/or tankless water heater available
Download the Bradley FL-1L Spec Sheet