American Dryer CPC9-C Extreme Air Hand Dryer
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer ExtremeAir CPC pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now! We are the Extreme Air Hand Dryer Experts on GXT and EXT, and the new CPC (Cold Plasma Clean) ExtremeAir models.
The eXtremeAir cPc hand dryer features our exclusive high
performance cold plasma generator. The generator is 100%
maintenance free, uses no chemicals and doesn’t create harmful
levels of ozone.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83
to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO
need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir can be connected to any voltage from 100 to
240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage,
making installation easier.
- Save up to 98% versus paper towel costs
- Dry up to 100 pairs of hands for the cost of one paper towel.
- Dry 1,000 pairs of hands for only $0.42
5-Year Premium Warranty
Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
The eXtremeAir hand dryer has been GreenSpec® Listed.
This is an unbiased list of the most environmentally friendly
products published by the editors of Environmental Building
News. The eXtremeAir met tough GreenSpec standards
because it uses 80-90% less energy than conventional hand
dryers and reduces maintenance and waste. The eXtremeAir
also helps facilities qualify for LEED Credits.
The eXtremeAir can dry up to 1,000 pairs of hands for the cost of one paper towel.
Consider adding the
ADA compliant wall guard to the ExtremeAir, Advantage or GX series hand dryers by American Dryer.
- Make the hand dryer ADA compliant without the need to recess into the wall
- Keep walls and floors dry
- Add it to your cart or call us at 888-503-7937 and we can explain more about this new, amazing, patent pending invention!
Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
We understand the difficulty in choosing a hand dryer. That's why we have gone an extra step to help you understand the ExtremeAir CPC (Cold Plasma Clean) hand dryer below. Please call 888-503-7937 and we can walk you through the features and cover options.
ExtremeAir CPC Cold Plasma Clean Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
- DIMENSIONS: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- DRYER PLACEMENT - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS - ExtremeAir CPC dryers connect to a dedicated 15 or 20 amp line, 100-240 volt
- MOUNTING - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: Depending on cover, these dryers range from 9-12 lbs.
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
Mounting Heights (From floor to bottom of hand dryer):
Cover – One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
Motor – Powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower with automatic resetting thermal protector. 5/8 HP, 24,000 RPM.
Automatic Sensor – 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
Heating Element – Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life. Heating element is enclosed within blower housing and therefore inaccessible to vandals.
Tamper Resistant – Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to steel base. Blower air intake is shielded for additional safety.
GENERAL HAND DRYER INFORMATION
HAND DRYER PLACEMENT :
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
HAND DRYER INSTALLATION (All ExtremeAir models share the same dimensions and installation.)