American Dryer AD90-M Advantage Hand or Hair Dryer
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
Consider adding the
ADA compliant wall guard to the ExtremeAir, Advantage or GX series hand dryers by American Dryer.
- Make the hand dryer ADA compliant without the need to recess into the wall
- Keep walls and floors dry
- Add it to your cart or call us at 888-503-7937 and we can explain more about this new, amazing, patent pending invention!
Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
For the best high speed hand dryer we suggest the American Dryer ExtremeAir. The ExtremeAir offers the ultimate in performance with the ability to dry hands in just 10 seconds. The Advantage is a standard hand dryer that will dry hands in 25 seconds or allow for hair drying at an 80 second cycle.
The Advantage Series is the perfect replacement for the traditional hand and hair dryer with more power and features in a compact design!
- Dries in 25 Seconds
- Universal Voltage
- Fixed Nozzle
- 5-Year Warranty
Save 95% Versus Paper Towels - Advantage Series hand dryers achieve up to a 95% cost savings over paper towels. These savings are realized by eliminating the maintenance and operating expenses associated with paper or linen towels.
Advantage Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
- Universal Voltage: – The new Advantage AD series can be connected to any voltage from 100–240 volts, 50/60Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
- Vandal Resistant: Tamper resistant screws secure cover to base. Air intake vents are shielded for additional safety.
- Motor: Heavy duty universal motor. 1/8 HP, 4,800 RPM. Automatic thermal protector.
- Automatic Sensor: Ultra energy efficient microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Stand by power is only one watt. RoHS compliant lead-free design.
- Heating Element: Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with thermal protector. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life.
- Dimensions: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- Dryer Placement - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- Electrical Requirements - Dryers must be installed by a licensed electrician. A single phase dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp electrical line is required.
- Mounting - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- Shipping Weight: AD 8 lbs, AD-M/BG/C/SS 10 lbs
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
Hand Dryer Installation: