Here are some quick facts to educate you on some of our hand dryers. If nothing more, you walk away knowing some information about hand dryers you never knew before.
- The Xlerator hand dryer is USA Made Certified. It dries hands in as little as 8 seconds and has become the leader in the US hand dryer industry. The Xlerator has spawned many competing high speed hand dryers.
- The Dyson Airblade "hands in" design is the only hand dryer NSF certified hygienic enough for the food industry. The Dyson Airblade also uses a HEPA filter to eliminate 99.97% of all bacteria in the air making the air blown onto the hands cleaner than any air in the rest of the room.
- The Extreme Air is a little over 40% smaller than most other hand dryers, including most other high speed hand dryers. As the most compact high speed hand dryer on the market, it still dries hands in 10 seconds. It also offers universal smart voltage that auto configures itself to run anywhere from voltages of 100-240. The Extreme Air offers adjustable sound to fit any environment.
- World Dryer has two new amazing products. The VERDEdri and SLIMdri hand dryers. The SLIMdri is an ADA compliant high speed hand dryer as a surface mounted unit, leaving no need to purchase recess kits. ADA installation is as simple as surface mounting the SLIMdri hand dryer. The VERDEdri is the newest World Dryer product on the market and offers everything that the SLIMdri does, and more.
- The Mitsubishi Jet Towel saves 1.4 million trees per year. Some of the generation 1 units built in 1992 still work today in Japan. The Jet Towel is manufactured in Tokyo, Japan by the reliable and reputable Mitsubishi.