Dyson AB04-120-G Airblade Hand Dryer
The AB04 has been discontinued and replaced with the Dyson AB14 Airblade dB which is 50% quieter and faster at 420 MPH.
||Guaranteed lowest pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Distributor. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
Don't forget, FREE Shipping to the Continental US on all of our products at ProDryers.com
If you want the best hand dryer money can buy, the Dyson Airblade is the hand dryer for you!
The Dyson Airblade hand dryer wipes hands dry with a high-velocity sheet of air in just 12 seconds. The Airblade actually scrapes water off the hands from both sides simultaneously.
It cleans the air before using it to dry hands, too. The HEPA filter removes 99.9% of bacteria from the air before blowing it onto the hands. The Dyson Airblade uses much less energy than warm air hand dryers so your business can reduce costs.
It’s the first and only hand dryer that works properly.
The key is the Dyson Digital Motor. It doesn’t rely on the carbon brushes and slip rings used in warm air hand dryer motors and spins 81,000 times a minute - nearly 10 times faster than an Indy Car engine. That means:
No heating element
Water is wiped from hands using a sheet of air travelling at 400mph. There’s no energy-hungry heating element to power.
Shorter drying times
Hands are dry in just 12 seconds. Less energy is required for each pair of hands dried compared to warm air hand dryers.
The Airblade hand dryer is hygienic, too. Helping to keep clean hands, clean.
Anti-microbial additives are integrated into surfaces.
The Airblade hand dryer starts and stops automatically. No dirty buttons to press.
Warm air hand dryers rely on people rubbing their hands. That just brings bacteria in the lower skin layers to the surface. With the Airblade hand dryer, no rubbing is required.
Clean, dry hands
Because it’s so fast, people leave with dry hands not damp ones that can spread up to 1000 times more bacteria.
Only clean air
A HEPA filter removes 99.9% of bacteria from the air used to dry hands.
- Touch-free operation: Infra-red sensor control for touch-free drying and minimal energy wastage.
- Anti-microbial additives: Anti-microbial additives are integrated into surfaces.
- Easy to clean: Tough, sealed ergonomic design for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Robust aluminum die-cast casing or ABS Polycarbonate choice: Durable casing resists chips and scratches.
- HEPA filtration: HEPA filter removes over 99.9% of bacteria from the air used to dry hands. Over 930 sq in. of High Efficiency Particle Arrestor (HEPA) filter integrated with anti-microbial additives.
- Efficient standby mode: Standby power consumption of 1 watt for increased energy efficiency.
- Rapid, hygienic drying: Wipes hands dry with a high velocity sheet of air in 12 seconds. Thermoset plastic with a 0.3mm gap along its entire 9 inch length directs air at 400mph to dry hands.
- Dyson Digital Motor (DDM): The DDM is a long life, new type of electric motor. As a result, it’s incredibly powerful (81,000 rpm) for its size generating the high air velocity needed to dry hands properly.
- Noise suppression: Precisely tuned silencing technology integrated into the motor housing and ducting to reduce air noise.
- High compression fan: Digitally switched at up to 6,000 times per second making the compressor spin at 81,000rpm.
Click here for Dyson Airblade Spec
HEPA filter with anti-microbial coating 99.97% particulate efficiency <99.9% bacteria removal.
- Touch-free infra-red activation
- Hand dry time: 12 seconds (measured to method defined in National Sanitation Foundation protocol P335)
- Airspeed at nozzle: 400mph
- Operating airflow: 68cfm
- Rated operating noise power: 84db(A)
- Height: 25.38"
- Width: 12.25"
- Depth: 10"
- Unit: AB02 - 32 lbs, AB04 - 22 lbs
- Shipping: AB02 - 39 lbs, AB04 28 lbs
Still Looking for more information on the Dyson Airblade? Try visiting our educational section on the Dyson Airblade where you can learn more about the covers, voltages, certifications, and why the Dyson hand dryer may be a good fit for your facility. If you have flash installed, make sure you watch our Dyson Airblade video found on the lower right of every Dyson Airblade related page.
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- 5 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor (Dyson will send out a professional to service the Airblade without needing to remove it from the restroom wall)