HydroTek HB8-R128DFDThe Hydrotek AUTOFLUSH Valve is the most advanced electronic flushing system in the industry today. By incorporating our field tested electronic circuitry and a slow-closing solenoid valve, Hydrotek has developed an innovative non-diaphragm, piston flushing mechanism that will provide years of dependable and trouble free service. The Hydrotek AUTOFLUSH system is completely automatic; there is no contact with any surface, no handle to push and it flushes only when it is used. It provides the ultimate in sanitary protection, the convenience of cleaner restroom facilities and the most efficient system in water conservation.
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Conserves water and energy
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- Competitively priced for today’s commercial market
- Promotes cleanliness & hygiene
- Proven Hydrotek craftsmanship and reliability
- ACCU-SENSE adjustable sensor eyes.
- Standard manual mechanical override button for urinal and watercloset.
- Standard brass/chrome plated all metal construction.
- AC/DC powered is field switchable.
- Preset/adjustable flow rate and sensor distance.
- Self-diagnostic electronics.
- Standard vandal resistant stop valve.
- Superior piston flushing mechanism.
- Field adjustable to left or right rough-in.
- Battery replacement without water shut-off.
- Operating pressures: 10-125 PSI
- Standard self-cleaning filtering system.
- Switchable to/from urinal and closet.
- 24 hour sentinel flush.
- Superior VSI Silicone Elastomer Seals, unaffected by chlorine, chloromines, and ammonia.
- Uses inexpensive AA batteries.
- Battery service life: 400,000 on/off cycles.
- Low battery indicator light.
- No outside power source required.
- Can be installed by one tradesperson.
MODEL HB8RFKC: Battery Operated Automatic Flush Valve Retrofit Kit For Closet (HB8RFKC-C) Or Urinal (HB8RFKC-U).
Piston-operated, slow-closing, Closet or Urinal Retrofit Flush Valve with electronic sensor control. Stainless Steel piston filter screen is self-cleaning and VSI Silicone Elastomer piston seals are unaffected by exposure to chlorine, chloramines, or ammonia. ACCU SENSE Sensor, Sensor range and gallons per flush are preset and adjustable, with function and low battery indicator light. Standard equipped with battery holders and four (4) AA Alkaline Batteries. Features include: chrome plated brass cap and valve body that can be field adjusted for left or right inlet, ADA compliant mechanical manual flush button, utilizing existing stop valves, vacuum breakers / flush tubes. Retrofits most manual flush valve installations including Sloan, Zurn, Toto and Delany. Note: Delany retrofit kit requires special ground joint tailpiece.
Download the Spec Sheet