Guardian GFR3311 Heated Safety Station with Eyewash
Model GFR3311 Description
IEEE compliant heat-traced station includes control panel with single point connection for electrical components. Thermostat regulated units are heated by self-limiting heat-tracing cable wrapped around internal pipe. Units prevent freezing in extreme conditions down to -40º F. Compliant with IEEE standard 515-2011.
- Alarm Option: Single pole, double throw flow switch for remote sensing capability.
- Control Panel: Single point connection for electrical components. Includes power indicator light, heat trace indicator light and high/low temperature warning lights. Panel includes dry contacts to signal power failure or high/low temperature warning. Panel also includes dry contacts to signal an event when alarm options are installed. UL listed NEMA 4X approved for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D.
- Heating Cable: Self-regulated with external termination guards. Heating cable activates when internal piping temperature falls below 75°F. FM, UL, and CSA approved for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D.
- Electrical System: Unit is fully wired at factory. Junction box and components rated for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D. Requires 120 VAC single phase power supply.
- Jacket/Insulation: UV-resistant orange ABS plastic with polyethylene foam insulation. Jacket sections secured with removable stainless steel screws for easy maintenance.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. US-made with brass ball and PTFE seals. Includes stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Freeze-resistant with float-off dust covers and internal flow control.
- Eyewash Valve: 1/2" IPS brass three-way self-draining stay-open ball valve. US-made with brass ball and PTFE seals. Includes 1/2" NPT female port to drain water from spray heads after use.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female bottom inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Factory tested prior to shipment. Ships fully assembled and crated.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [SSH] Stainless steel shower head.
- [GRN] Green ABS plastic shower head and shell.
- [HV] 240 volt heat tracing.
- [SP] Scald protection valve.
- [FP] Freeze protection valve.
- [ALG] Green LED area light.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units. Note: Must be installed in a non-freezing environment.