Guardian G5028VB Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit
Model G5028VB Description
Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose with ball valve and flag handle for deck mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 -2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the deck flange for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user's hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user's eyes, face or body. Vacuum breaker prevents external water and contaminants from seeping back into supply line.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Vacuum Breaker: Atmospheric vacuum breaker installed on outlet of valve. Vacuum breaker is installed 6" above counter. Vacuum breaker is certified to comply with ASSE 1001/CSA-B64. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 275 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Eyewash assembly has deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads facing forward at all times.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [DC] Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- [FSH] 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- [HG] Undercounter hose guide bracket to prevent hose from tangling or binding.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.