Guardian G1950BC Safety Station with Eye/Face Wash
Model G1950BC Description
Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Eye/face wash has stainless steel cover to protect bowl from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Cover is raised automatically when flag handle is activated. Cover closes when handle is returned to closed position. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has an internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/2" diameter stainless steel with bowl cover.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 9-1/4" or 19-5/8" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [GC] Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- [GRN] Green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [SSH] Stainless steel shower head.
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.