Guardian G1814BC Eyewash
Model G1814BC Description
Eyewash for wall mounting. Unit has stainless steel cover to protect bowl from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has an internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/2" diameter stainless steel with bowl cover. Cover is raised automatically when flag handle is activated. Cover closes when handle is returned to closed position.
- Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [HS] Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [T] Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1 1/2" IPS waste connection.
- [TP] 1-1/2" OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.