Guardian G1782 Eye/Face Wash
Model G1782 Description
Eye/face wash for wall mounting. Constructed entirely in PVC and PVC-coated brass. Ideal for use in industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-3/4" diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Mounting: Heavy duty PVC wall bracket.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/2" socket weld female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [GRN] Green ABS plastic bowl.
- [YEL] Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.