Guardian G1643SSH Emergency Shower
Model G1643SSH Description
Emergency shower for horizontal mounting.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
- Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Pipe and Fittings: 1" IPS galvanized steel nipple with galvanized street elbow.
- Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [PCC] All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- [GRN] Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [AP280-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.