Model WCLWO1923OSD1 Description
#18 gauge, type 304 (18-8), stainless steel wheelchair lavatory with 5/32" (4mm) raised rim. Compartment has 1-3/4" (44mm) radius vertical and horizontal coved corners. 2-1/2" (64mm) apron front and both sides. Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a uniform lustrous satin finish. Unexposed underside is fully undercoated to prevent condensation and dampen sound. Furnished with separate wall hanger, integral stainless steel support brackets and grid strainer with elbow and offset tailpiece. With connected overflow. Meets ADA requirements.
- 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel.
- 1-3/4" coved corners.
- 2-1/2" high backsplash.
- 2-1/2" apron front and sides.
- Wide top deck with raised rim.
- Uniform lustrous satin finish.
- Sound absorbing pads applied to dampen sound.
- Rear centered outlet.
- 1-5/8" drain opening.
- Furnished with wall hanger and integral stainless steel support brackets.
- Meets ADA requirements.