Elkay LK737AC Electronic Lavatory Faucet
Sensor activated, transformer powered, electronic, chrome plated 4" center-set cast brass, hand washing faucet.
- For pre-tempered operation.
- Splash-proof circuit control module.
- Sensor range adjustment screw.
- Troubleshooting LED indicator lights.
- User friendly variable time out settings.
- Filtered solenoid valve with serviceable strainer filter.
- Bak-Chek® Tee for hot/cold supply.
- 120 VAC/24 VAC transformer.
- Vandal resistant spray head with pressure compensating flow control.
- Metal jacketed wire protection for sensor and solenoid leads.
- Limited 5 year warranty.
- Modular quick-release sensor and solenoid connections.
- Flow rate: .5 GPM/1.9 LPM vandal resistant spray head.
- Control circuit: 24 VAC input/output, 50/60 Hz, adjustable range and time out settings, modular plugs and troubleshooting LED indicators.
- Sensor range: Factory set - 4" (102mm) - 5" (127mm); Adjustable - 1" (25mm) - 14" (356mm).
- Solenoid valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral strainer filter and 3/8" (10mm) compression connection inlet/outlet.
- Time out adjustment settings: 3, 6, 12, 30 and 45 seconds; 1, 3, and 20 minutes. The faucet time out setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. This timing can be changed to meet individual application requirements. Unless otherwise specified the LK737AC is factory set at the 30 second time out.
- Max. distance control module may be installed from spout: 12" (305mm).